Funding Sources

Vocational Rehabilitation Services

If you are a person with a disability and aged 14 or older, you may qualify for Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS). VRS provides funding for career exploration and employment supports, and our business contracts with their organization to provide services at no cost to families.

Click here to learn more

Waiver & County Funding

We are a 254D licensed provider, which means we are able to accept waiver and county funds throughout the state of Minnesota. If you are a person on a waiver, including a DD, CDCS, or CADI waiver, we can connect with your case manager to discuss funding for services.

Click here to learn more.

Private Pay

Clients have the option to pay out of pocket for our services.

Click here to learn more.