Waiver and County Funding

Our business has a 245D license, which means we are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide Home and Community Based Services in the areas of: employment development, employment exploration, and employment support services. Having a 245D license enables us to accept waiver and county funding.

If you are a person on a waiver, such as a DD or CADI waiver, we can work together with your case manager to get your services paid for. Many individuals get services such as long term job coaching and PATH meetings, for example, paid for through their waivers.

Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) and counties often partner when funding employment services, so typically VRS funds the first 90 days and then, if services are still needed, funding transitions to waiver or county payment. Since our business can provide services for both VRS and counties, we can be there with you every step of the way.

Questions? Contact us today to talk through the process.

No clue what a waiver is? That is okay! We think of it like an IEP for services and money an individual with a disability can get from the county they live in. Click here to learn more.